In the interest of increased safety for our patients and staff, we have instituted several measures going forward:
1) We have installed a central ozone free, state-of-the-art air purification system that is effective against both bacteria and viruses.
2) All staff are required to have their temperature taken daily.
3) We will be using face shields and N95 masks for most procedures.
4) We will, of course, continue to exercise all of our standard infection control procedures, including completely cleaning and disinfecting the treatment room after every patient visit.
5) Per CDC and ADA guidelines, polishing procedures will not be performed at this time.
1) We are asking patients who have a fever or do not feel well OR UNDER QUARANTINE to please call the office before your appointment.
2) Please wear a facial covering or mask to your appointment.
3) All patients will be screened for the virus (temperature taken and answer a few questions). We are also asking patients to use hand sanitizer and an antiseptic mouth rinse (both to be provided) before dental procedures.
4) We request that you do not bring friends or family to your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary. If you require someone to accompany you to your appointment, they must also wear a facial covering and will be screened for the virus.
This has been a difficult time for all of us. For my part, it has given me the opportunity to redouble efforts to provide an environment that is safe for both you and my staff, both my second families, to receive and provide quality dental care. Stay healthy and safe and hopefully we will be back to some semblance of normal soon!